Step off the ship and go back in time. Experience the rich culture as your driver and experienced tour guide take you on a very informative trolley sightseeing tour through the streets of Historical Falmouth.
Sit back, relax and be entertained in the warmth of the friendly people as you travel back in time to the mid to late 1800s. Falmouth, one of Jamaica's National Heritage Sites, was the wealthiest town in Jamaica when sugar was king.
The planters' dwellings are embodied on every corner and the administrative buildings of that era are very much alive today. This authentic living and working town houses many uniquely beautiful and varied 19th century Georgian architecture throughout the town, from wooden cottages to brick mansions to plantation complexes.
Come experience Falmouth as we deliver a quintessential Caribbean experience with a nod to its colonial past.
Falmouth is a place where the ethnicity and heritage come together and display true Jamaican.
• Sightseeing drive through Falmouth viewing the Court House, the market, Water Square, the Old Port and more...
• Stop for a short guided tour of the Parish Church of St. Peter; built in 1796
Falmouth Trolley Sightseeing optional add-ons:
• Beach Horseback ride n swim (4hr. 30min.)
• Dunn's River Falls (5hr. 30min.)
• River Tubing & Dunn's River Falls (6hrs.)
• Martha Brae Rafting (3hr. 30min.)
• Zipline Adventure (4hr. 30min.)
• White Water Rafting (4hrs.)
• White Water Kayaking (4hrs.)
• River Boarding Adventure (4hrs.)
• Appleton Rum Tour (6hr. 30min.)
• Bob Marley Experience (6hrs.)
• Mystic Mountain Adventures (5-7hrs.)
• Green Grotto Caves (3hrs.)
* If combo rates are not posted, please contact us!