Your All-inclusive Moon Palace Jamaica Grande Resort Day Pass begins directly from the Ocho Rios cruise ship port.
Located right next to your cruise ship port on the Ocho Rios Bay, Moon Palace Resort will satisfy every taste, fulfill every desire and overwhelm every expectation with five restaurants and eight bars. With a swim-up bar and a poolside bar. Enjoy refreshing drinks by the pool before heading to the restaurant for lunch.
With so much to do you can never get bored at this Super Luxury All-Inclusive 5-Star resort.
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande day pass includes: • Roundtrip transport from Ocho Rios port
• Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Unlimited food
• Children's pool and play area
• Freshwater swimming pools & Jacuzzi
• Poolside lounge chairs, umbrellas, Beach chairs
• Water sports: Windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling
• Sports: Beach volleyball, table tennis, ping-pong
• World-Class Spa (added cost)
• Outdoor showers, towel service, bathroom and changing facilities
• FlowRider Surf Simulator
• 5 Pools Plus Waterslides
Moon Palace day pass optional add-on's: • Dunn's River Falls (1hr 30min)
Additional Day Pass Info: • Participate in a 90 minute resort presentation and get $200 instant resort credit.
• Drinking age in Jamaica is 18 years old.
• Children must be supervised at all times
• Children must be 12 and under on day of excursion to qualify for child rate
Moon Palace Jamaica Day Pass (1-9 persons)
Cost per adult:
Cost per child:
Only confirmed Jaital.com customers can write a review. This helps us to
prevent fraud, spam and other abuses (like you find on many other travel
review and opinion websites). It also ensures that our reviews maintain the
highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally
experienced the tour or transfer first-hand. Log in to write a review!